Without having read this post from the Washington Times, I followed most of the good advise it provides. All six of my Belgian beers made it home without a single casualty. If you plan to travel soon and think you might bring home some bottles of local brew, read this article first!
Chief Beer Guy
Buy me a beer!
Follow via Feedspot
Beer Schtuff Shop
Looking for a beer-centric, book, movie, t-shirt or coozie? Need to outfit yourself with a home brew system? Want to keep your brew cold in your own beer 'fridge? You are in luck! Visit the all new Jax Beer Guy Schtuff Page and get what you need today!
Click the link below:
Search This Blog
- Indeed Yamma Jamma Harvest Ale returns for a final fall season August 11, 2017
- Deschutes Hopzeit, The Dissident, Sagefight, Chasin’ Freshies, Hop Trip highlight fall beers August 10, 2017
- Marin No Shame Apricot Milkshake IPA among latest releases in NEIPA trend August 10, 2017
- New Belgium Brewing Group incl. Oud Beersel acquires SF-based Magnolia Brewing Co. August 10, 2017
- Ninkasi First Rule IPA joins Special Releases Series, comes to bottles August 10, 2017
- Bud Light marketers shift focus to what is in the glass in latest television campaign August 10, 2017
- Ballast Point Brewing to open pilot brewery and tasting room in Chicago in early 2018 August 10, 2017
- Constellation Brands (producer of Corona, Modelo) acquires Florida-based Funky Buddha August 10, 2017
- Braxton’s Oktober Fuel returns to cans this week August 10, 2017
- Louis Glunz Beer rolls out Hirter Herbstcult from Austria’s Brauerei Hirt for autumn August 10, 2017
CategoriesBeer Beer Dinner Beer Education Beer Festival Beer Food Pairing Beer News Beer Releases Beer Styles Beer Tasting Belgian Bold City Brewery Brew Crew Craft Beer Brewery Events Food Holidays I Know Jax Imports Infographic Intuition Ale Works Jacksonville Beer Week Jax Beer Week Local Brewery Pubs Relaxing Restaurant Team Hopheads The Beer Guy Travel Uncategorized