It seems that even beer and othe alcoholic beverages may soon have to include nutrition information on their labels. As the article at the link says, this could have a hugeimpact on your local brewery. Personally, the government has crawled all over everything else in my life, I think they should leave my beer alone!
Chief Beer Guy
Buy me a beer!
Follow via Feedspot
Beer Schtuff Shop
Looking for a beer-centric, book, movie, t-shirt or coozie? Need to outfit yourself with a home brew system? Want to keep your brew cold in your own beer 'fridge? You are in luck! Visit the all new Jax Beer Guy Schtuff Page and get what you need today!
Click the link below:
Search This Blog
- Brenner Brewing to close brewery, transition to brewing at partner facilities November 22, 2017
- Tree House Somewhere, Something Incredible is Waiting to be Known just released November 22, 2017
- Rare Beer Club, Microbrewed Beer of the Month Club shopping deals now live November 22, 2017
- Jester King Birra di Sangiovese to debut on Black Friday November 22, 2017
- Night Shift Darkling, Coffee Darkling, Maple Cinnamon Darkling release details announced November 21, 2017
- MadTree Luna Lux White IPA launches as seasonal can with Drake Planetarium event November 21, 2017
- Budweiser takes next step to be the first beer on Mars November 21, 2017
- Beer Institute’s October domestic tax paid estimate by beer brewers shows 5.6% jump November 21, 2017
- Scofflaw expanding again with new brew house, increasing annual capacity to 30k bbl’s November 21, 2017
- Angel City Sunbather #2 and Baltic Porter pint cans part of a Dec. 16 double release November 21, 2017
CategoriesBeer Beer Dinner Beer Education Beer Festival Beer Food Pairing Beer News Beer Releases Beer Styles Beer Tasting Belgian Bold City Brewery Brew Crew Craft Beer Brewery Events Food Holidays I Know Jax Imports Infographic Intuition Ale Works Jacksonville Beer Week Jax Beer Week Local Brewery Pubs Relaxing Restaurant Team Hopheads The Beer Guy Travel Uncategorized