Here’s what you have to do:
1. Go to your favorite local bar, pub, or restaurant that serves Bold City beer on tap.
2. Purchase a pint of delicious Bold City beer.
3. Have your photo taken in front of the tap with your Bold City beer in your hand.
4. Drink the beer.
5. Take the photo to Bold City Brewery during Tap Room hours through the end of the day Saturday, May 21.
6. Get a FREE pint of Bold City beer!
How easy is that?
Want to make this sweet deal even sweeter? Take five photos at five different places and the folks at Bold City will give you a free growler fill! Me likey!
Other things I hear from Bold City are that they are brewing a beer that they affectionately are calling “Left Overs.” Why Left Overs, you ask? Because Brian had a bunch of left over grain that needed to be used. So, he threw it all in the brewhouse and is making a beer out of it. He’s not sure what the exact style will be, but he is thinking it will be along the lines of a double IPA. Brian is also working on a top secret Rye Pale Ale that sounds quite intriguing. Watch for an announcement of a release party in the next few weeks.
And don’t forget, tonight is the Jacksonville Craft and Import Beer Festival at the Jacksonville Memorial Arena. Tickets are $45 for VIP admission at 6:00 or $30 for General Admission at 7:00. There will be nearly 250 beers to try and food from 20 local restaurants. Look for the Springfield Brew Crew booth, stop in and say hello!