If you are headed down to Orlando in the next few weeks you might want to swing by SeaWorld. They will be throwing a party you will not want to miss! See the news release below for details.
“SeaWorld Orlando’s popular “Bands, Brew and BBQ” event returns this month, but this year it’s bigger than ever. The concerts will now take place at 4:00 pm on Saturdays and Sundays, both at SeaWorld instead of splitting the time with Busch Gardens. Running every weekend from February 11 through March 4, guests will enjoy concerts by rock and country artists, while sampling from a list of 50 craft beers and local Orlando barbecue.
This year’s performers will be:
* Foreigner – Saturday, Feb. 11
* Gary Allan – Sunday, Feb. 12
* Trace Adkins – Saturday, Feb. 18
* Kenny Rogers – Sunday, Feb. 19
* Doobie Brothers – Saturday, Feb. 25
* Ronnie Dunn – Sunday, Feb. 26
* Sara Evans – Saturday, March 3
* Scotty McCreery – Sunday, March 4
“Bands, Brew and BBQ” is included with park admission.”
Looks like a good time to me!