The Jacksonville Craft & Import Beer Festival was just a few weeks ago at the Jacksonville Memorial Arena. And as would be expected, it was a total blast. My friend Joe Talentino, producer of and my side-kick on I Know Jax, and I got out the cameras and interviewed the guests.
Chief Beer Guy
Buy me a beer!
Follow via Feedspot
Beer Schtuff Shop
Looking for a beer-centric, book, movie, t-shirt or coozie? Need to outfit yourself with a home brew system? Want to keep your brew cold in your own beer 'fridge? You are in luck! Visit the all new Jax Beer Guy Schtuff Page and get what you need today!
Click the link below:
Search This Blog
- 2018 State of the Beverage Industry: Mixed results for US beer market July 11, 2018
- Top 100 Beverage Companies of 2017 June 20, 2018
- Craft brewers work to minimalize environmental stress June 11, 2018
- Session IPAs offer potential to craft beer market June 7, 2018
- Brewpubs drive tourism, craft beer and food experimentation June 6, 2018
- Millennials’ behaviors influence HEINEKEN USA's consumer approach May 18, 2018
- Analytics furthers category management across beverages May 16, 2018
- D.G. Yuengling’s new campaign highlights strength, hard work May 15, 2018
- Innis & Gunn packaging reflects barrel-aging roots May 1, 2018
- Tiger Beer details ‘uncaged’ campaign April 13, 2018
- Infographic provides guidance for non-craft beer drinkers
- 6 Essential Tips for Scoring Great American Beer Festival Tickets
- How to become a beer connoisseur: the basics of craft beer
- St. Patrick's Day tradition; how to pour a perfect Guinness
- Jax beer made a brief return, may be making a more permanent come back
CategoriesBeer Beer Dinner Beer Education Beer Festival Beer Food Pairing Beer News Beer Releases Beer Styles Beer Tasting Belgian Bold City Brewery Brew Crew Craft Beer Brewery Events Food Holidays I Know Jax Imports Infographic Intuition Ale Works Jacksonville Beer Week Jax Beer Week Local Brewery Pubs Relaxing Restaurant Team Hopheads The Beer Guy Travel Uncategorized