The gang at Dahlia’s will be offering thirsty Jax Beer Week revelers $4 IPAs.
Bold City Brewing Co. 7:00 p.m to 11:00 p.m.
The crew at Bold City are treating their guests to a Florida Tap Takeover featuring spectacular brews from across the great state of Florida. The tap list includes:
- Cask & Larder Black Ale (Winter Park, FL)
- Big Storm Brewery Wavemaker Amber Ale (Odessa, FL)
- Due South Brewing Roasted Cocoa Stout (Boynton Beach, FL)
- 7venth Sun Brewing Graffiti Orange (Dunedin, FL)
- Tequesta Brewing Company Terminally Ale and Irish Red Ale (Tequesta, FL)
- Cigar City Brewing Humidor Series IPA (Tampa, FL)
- Pensacola Bay Brewing Lil’ Napoleon IPA (Pensacola, FL)
- Florida Beer Company Gaspar’s Porter (Melbourne, FL)
Blackfinn American Grille 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Intuition Ale Works will stop by the Finn to pour one of thier classic brews: Intuition Jon Boat Coastal Ale.
While visiting enjoy:
- Complimentary Tastings of Intuition Jon Boat
- Passed Appetizers
- $3 Craft Drafts
- $4 Import Drafts
- $10 Burger or Flatbread and Draft Beer Feature
- Happy Hour Food and Drink Specials
Grassroots Natural Market 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Grassroots will host a Jacksonville Beer Tasting featuring Ben Davis owner and brewer at Intuition Ale Works who will bring a special cask brew. Also at the tasting will be a cask brew from Green Room Brewing in Jacksonville Beach.
Intuition Ale Works, Kickbacks Gastropub, Pele’s Wood Fire, Broudy’s, Beer:30, European Street Riverside, Black Sheep Restaurant, O’Brother’s