Strange things can happen on Christmas that have nothing to do with the holiday and everything to do with a ceramic squirrel and an unsuccessful trip to the store for beer. This article from the Florida Times-Union illustrates this principle.
Chief Beer Guy
Buy me a beer!
Follow via Feedspot
Beer Schtuff Shop
Looking for a beer-centric, book, movie, t-shirt or coozie? Need to outfit yourself with a home brew system? Want to keep your brew cold in your own beer 'fridge? You are in luck! Visit the all new Jax Beer Guy Schtuff Page and get what you need today!
Click the link below:
Search This Blog
- Great Lakes Brewing announces 2018 lineup, Holy Moses White Ale goes year-round December 15, 2017
- Alaskan Baltic Porter back in Pilot Series after five-year hiatus December 15, 2017
- Firestone Walker Wookus Imperial Black IPA up next in Leo v. Ursus series December 15, 2017
- Speakeasy Ales & Lagers re-opens taproom and resurrects bottle production December 15, 2017
- Cask unveils new micro-ACS canning system December 15, 2017
- Mikkeller Hop Terroir Series launches December 15, 2017
- Port City Brewing Company announces 2018 beer release calendar including COLOSSAL® 7 December 14, 2017
- Wild West Brew Fest returns to Katy, Texas, for its seventh annual event May 4-5 December 14, 2017
- Blackstone Dark Matter Black IPA now available December 14, 2017
- Wachusett Brewery indoor Brew Yard taproom experience now open December 14, 2017
CategoriesBeer Beer Dinner Beer Education Beer Festival Beer Food Pairing Beer News Beer Releases Beer Styles Beer Tasting Belgian Bold City Brewery Brew Crew Craft Beer Brewery Events Food Holidays I Know Jax Imports Infographic Intuition Ale Works Jacksonville Beer Week Jax Beer Week Local Brewery Pubs Relaxing Restaurant Team Hopheads The Beer Guy Travel Uncategorized