Strange things can happen on Christmas that have nothing to do with the holiday and everything to do with a ceramic squirrel and an unsuccessful trip to the store for beer. This article from the Florida Times-Union illustrates this principle.
Chief Beer Guy
Buy me a beer!
Follow via Feedspot
Beer Schtuff Shop
Looking for a beer-centric, book, movie, t-shirt or coozie? Need to outfit yourself with a home brew system? Want to keep your brew cold in your own beer 'fridge? You are in luck! Visit the all new Jax Beer Guy Schtuff Page and get what you need today!
Click the link below:
Search This Blog
- Busch Light launches Ice Fishing cans January 21, 2022
- New Belgium Brewing, Imperfect Foods partner for new IPA January 19, 2022
- Reed’s Zero Sugar Classic Mule January 19, 2022
- Austin Eastciders Light Cider January 14, 2022
- Jack Daniel’s Winter Jack Tennessee Cider January 6, 2022
- Truly Margarita Style Hard Seltzers available nationwide January 5, 2022
- Firestone Walker Kookie Monster December 30, 2021
- Firestone Walker Brewing releases Trio Pack December 29, 2021
- Hairless Dog Brewing unveils Dry January Survival Kits December 22, 2021
- Bud Light Seltzer enters 2022 with new variety packs December 22, 2021
- Go Ahead, Give It a Poke
- UPDATE: Shanty Town Pub in Historic Springfield shut down, owner vows to reopen soon
- Lakeland, Fla. to be home to first Brew Hub contract brewing brewery
- Battery acid for alcohol? It happened not so long ago in South Africa
- Jax beer made a brief return, may be making a more permanent come back
CategoriesBeer Beer Dinner Beer Education Beer Festival Beer Food Pairing Beer News Beer Releases Beer Styles Beer Tasting Belgian Bold City Brewery Brew Crew Craft Beer Brewery Events Food Holidays I Know Jax Imports Infographic Intuition Ale Works Jacksonville Beer Week Jax Beer Week Local Brewery Pubs Relaxing Restaurant Team Hopheads The Beer Guy Travel Uncategorized