Strange things can happen on Christmas that have nothing to do with the holiday and everything to do with a ceramic squirrel and an unsuccessful trip to the store for beer. This article from the Florida Times-Union illustrates this principle.
Chief Beer Guy
Buy me a beer!
Follow via Feedspot
Beer Schtuff Shop
Looking for a beer-centric, book, movie, t-shirt or coozie? Need to outfit yourself with a home brew system? Want to keep your brew cold in your own beer 'fridge? You are in luck! Visit the all new Jax Beer Guy Schtuff Page and get what you need today!
Click the link below:
Search This Blog
- Session Lager and Sesión Cerveza go big with launch of 19.2 oz. cans March 20, 2018
- Night Shift Distributing brings traditional Mexican beer to Massachusetts March 20, 2018
- Yuengling Golden Pilsner announced as brewery’s first year-round beer debut in 17 years March 20, 2018
- Heineken renews agreement with Major League Soccer (MLS) as Official Beer of MLS March 20, 2018
- Portland Cider Co. expands distribution footprint in Washington State March 20, 2018
- Birdsong Brewing expands beer program with Charlotte Knights minor league baseball team March 20, 2018
- Boulevard Brewing expands distribution to Silver State with Breakthru Beverage Nevada March 20, 2018
- Brewers Association 2018 Beer Style Guidelines include three styles of juicy or hazy ales March 20, 2018
- Bluebird Brasserie, part of Artisanal Brewers Collective, to open in Sherman Oaks, California March 20, 2018
- ZeLUS plans Pop-up Tap Room and Beer Garden in Ashland, MA, and Lyte Speed beer March 20, 2018
CategoriesBeer Beer Dinner Beer Education Beer Festival Beer Food Pairing Beer News Beer Releases Beer Styles Beer Tasting Belgian Bold City Brewery Brew Crew Craft Beer Brewery Events Food Holidays I Know Jax Imports Infographic Intuition Ale Works Jacksonville Beer Week Jax Beer Week Local Brewery Pubs Relaxing Restaurant Team Hopheads The Beer Guy Travel Uncategorized