Strange things can happen on Christmas that have nothing to do with the holiday and everything to do with a ceramic squirrel and an unsuccessful trip to the store for beer. This article from the Florida Times-Union illustrates this principle.
Chief Beer Guy
Buy me a beer!
Beer Schtuff Shop
Looking for a beer-centric, book, movie, t-shirt or coozie? Need to outfit yourself with a home brew system? Want to keep your brew cold in your own beer 'fridge? You are in luck! Visit the all new Jax Beer Guy Schtuff Page and get what you need today!
Click the link below:
Search This Blog
- Avery Islay Scotch Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout to be released on April 23rd April 21, 2017
- Smuttlabs Brett & I returns as Smuttynose tasting room and Hayseed restaurant exclusive April 21, 2017
- Thirsty Planet Thirsty Goat Amber featured in Beer T-Shirt Club for April, deadline 4/21 April 20, 2017
- BrewDog sells 23% stake to TSG Consumer Partners in deal valuing brewer at £1bn April 20, 2017
- Deschutes Brewery to open tasting room in Downtown Roanoke, Virginia April 19, 2017
- Founders Doom Barrel-Aged Imperial IPA named third 2017 Barrel-Aged Series beer April 12, 2017
- Full Sail Exit 63 Blonde Ale released in cans April 11, 2017
- Maine Beer Company / Stone Brewing Co. DaySlayer India Pale Lager makes debut April 11, 2017
- Cider Summit SF announces final lineup of cider producers April 11, 2017
- Jackie O’s Brewery launches sour program, refreshes core and supporting beer lineup April 11, 2017
CategoriesBeer Beer Dinner Beer Education Beer Festival Beer Food Pairing Beer News Beer Releases Beer Styles Beer Tasting Belgian Bold City Brewery Brew Crew Craft Beer Brewery Events Food Holidays I Know Jax Imports Infographic Intuition Ale Works Jacksonville Beer Week Jax Beer Week Local Brewery Pubs Relaxing Restaurant Team Hopheads The Beer Guy Travel Uncategorized