Whole Foods on San Jose has hosted many beer events over the past few years. And, on Thursday, January 23, they have scheduled another event you will not want to miss. The store will host a phenomenal five course meal featuring the beers of Sierra Nevada Brewing Company. Each course will be paired with an accompanying beer and guests will learn the history behind this innovative brewery from a Sierra Nevada Beer Expert.
- Prosciutto Wrapped Medjool Dates Stuffed with Manchego Cheese
- Savory Seafood Bouillabaisse
- Seasonal Fruit Salad with Orange Ginger Vinaigrette
- Smoked Beef Tenderloin Au Poivre with Herb Roast Potato Medley
- Roast Cherry & Cardamom Cake with Pistachio Gelato
Tickets for the dinner are $40 and are available online or at the store. Space is limited and registration is required. Reservations must be made by Wednesday, January 22.