I love a good infographic, this is a simple truth that all readers of this blog know. I mean, I even went so far as to create several of my own (https://sprbrewcrew.wordpress.com/2013/10/29/2646/ and https://sprbrewcrew.wordpress.com/2013/10/28/jacksonvilles-king-street-beer-district-infographic/). Now the creative folks at Michigan State University’s The Big Green have tossed their hat into the infographic ring as well with this thoughtful piece on beer types, glassware and tasting suggestions. I cannot say that I agree with all of the beers they suggest, but the chart is a good basic primer on expansive world of beer.
Chief Beer Guy
Buy me a beer!
Follow via Feedspot
Beer Schtuff Shop
Looking for a beer-centric, book, movie, t-shirt or coozie? Need to outfit yourself with a home brew system? Want to keep your brew cold in your own beer 'fridge? You are in luck! Visit the all new Jax Beer Guy Schtuff Page and get what you need today!
Click the link below:
Search This Blog
- Jiant Hard Kombucha Venice Peach January 26, 2022
- Molson Coors, Coca-Cola expand partnership with Simply brand January 25, 2022
- Busch Light launches Ice Fishing cans January 21, 2022
- New Belgium Brewing, Imperfect Foods partner for new IPA January 19, 2022
- Reed’s Zero Sugar Classic Mule January 19, 2022
- Austin Eastciders Light Cider January 14, 2022
- Jack Daniel’s Winter Jack Tennessee Cider January 6, 2022
- Truly Margarita Style Hard Seltzers available nationwide January 5, 2022
- Firestone Walker Kookie Monster December 30, 2021
- Firestone Walker Brewing releases Trio Pack December 29, 2021
CategoriesBeer Beer Dinner Beer Education Beer Festival Beer Food Pairing Beer News Beer Releases Beer Styles Beer Tasting Belgian Bold City Brewery Brew Crew Craft Beer Brewery Events Food Holidays I Know Jax Imports Infographic Intuition Ale Works Jacksonville Beer Week Jax Beer Week Local Brewery Pubs Relaxing Restaurant Team Hopheads The Beer Guy Travel Uncategorized