I love a good infographic, this is a simple truth that all readers of this blog know. I mean, I even went so far as to create several of my own (https://sprbrewcrew.wordpress.com/2013/10/29/2646/ and https://sprbrewcrew.wordpress.com/2013/10/28/jacksonvilles-king-street-beer-district-infographic/). Now the creative folks at Michigan State University’s The Big Green have tossed their hat into the infographic ring as well with this thoughtful piece on beer types, glassware and tasting suggestions. I cannot say that I agree with all of the beers they suggest, but the chart is a good basic primer on expansive world of beer.
Chief Beer Guy
Buy me a beer!
Follow via Feedspot
Beer Schtuff Shop
Looking for a beer-centric, book, movie, t-shirt or coozie? Need to outfit yourself with a home brew system? Want to keep your brew cold in your own beer 'fridge? You are in luck! Visit the all new Jax Beer Guy Schtuff Page and get what you need today!
Click the link below:
Search This Blog
- Anheuser-Busch announces launch of Ritas Spritz February 11, 2019
- Newcastle Brown Ale returns with American influence February 8, 2019
- Clean Machine Brut IPA February 6, 2019
- Hemptails Flavored Malt Beverage February 1, 2019
- Poll finds 76% of Americans watching Super Bowl plan to drink beer January 30, 2019
- Craft brewer launches Don’t Call It Hotlanta Double IPA January 29, 2019
- Drinking habits for Super Bowl evolve January 28, 2019
- Del Papa Distributing rises in face of market challenges January 22, 2019
- Stella Artois, Water.org partner with Sarah Jessica Parker January 22, 2019
- Tecate Titanium January 18, 2019
CategoriesBeer Beer Dinner Beer Education Beer Festival Beer Food Pairing Beer News Beer Releases Beer Styles Beer Tasting Belgian Bold City Brewery Brew Crew Craft Beer Brewery Events Food Holidays I Know Jax Imports Infographic Intuition Ale Works Jacksonville Beer Week Jax Beer Week Local Brewery Pubs Relaxing Restaurant Team Hopheads The Beer Guy Travel Uncategorized