I love a good infographic, this is a simple truth that all readers of this blog know. I mean, I even went so far as to create several of my own (https://sprbrewcrew.wordpress.com/2013/10/29/2646/ and https://sprbrewcrew.wordpress.com/2013/10/28/jacksonvilles-king-street-beer-district-infographic/). Now the creative folks at Michigan State University’s The Big Green have tossed their hat into the infographic ring as well with this thoughtful piece on beer types, glassware and tasting suggestions. I cannot say that I agree with all of the beers they suggest, but the chart is a good basic primer on expansive world of beer.
Chief Beer Guy
Buy me a beer!
Follow via Feedspot
Beer Schtuff Shop
Looking for a beer-centric, book, movie, t-shirt or coozie? Need to outfit yourself with a home brew system? Want to keep your brew cold in your own beer 'fridge? You are in luck! Visit the all new Jax Beer Guy Schtuff Page and get what you need today!
Click the link below:
Search This Blog
- 2018 Wholesaler of the Year: Hand Family Companies October 10, 2018
- National Beer Wholesalers Association educates, advocates for beer wholesaler network September 24, 2018
- More efficient regenerative beer stabilization using PVPP September 10, 2018
- Birra Moretti announces What's More Italian program August 29, 2018
- New Glarus Brewing Co. celebrates 25 years August 10, 2018
- Boston-based Harpoon Brewery operates its own distribution business July 19, 2018
- HEINEKEN USA launches BLADE and Home Tap for at-home consumers July 18, 2018
- North Carolina sees an uproar of craft brewing facilities July 17, 2018
- 2018 State of the Beverage Industry: Mixed results for US beer market July 11, 2018
- Top 100 Beverage Companies of 2017 June 20, 2018
CategoriesBeer Beer Dinner Beer Education Beer Festival Beer Food Pairing Beer News Beer Releases Beer Styles Beer Tasting Belgian Bold City Brewery Brew Crew Craft Beer Brewery Events Food Holidays I Know Jax Imports Infographic Intuition Ale Works Jacksonville Beer Week Jax Beer Week Local Brewery Pubs Relaxing Restaurant Team Hopheads The Beer Guy Travel Uncategorized