I love a good infographic, this is a simple truth that all readers of this blog know. I mean, I even went so far as to create several of my own (https://sprbrewcrew.wordpress.com/2013/10/29/2646/ and https://sprbrewcrew.wordpress.com/2013/10/28/jacksonvilles-king-street-beer-district-infographic/). Now the creative folks at Michigan State University’s The Big Green have tossed their hat into the infographic ring as well with this thoughtful piece on beer types, glassware and tasting suggestions. I cannot say that I agree with all of the beers they suggest, but the chart is a good basic primer on expansive world of beer.
Chief Beer Guy
Buy me a beer!
Follow via Feedspot
Beer Schtuff Shop
Looking for a beer-centric, book, movie, t-shirt or coozie? Need to outfit yourself with a home brew system? Want to keep your brew cold in your own beer 'fridge? You are in luck! Visit the all new Jax Beer Guy Schtuff Page and get what you need today!
Click the link below:
Search This Blog
- GoodLife Evil Sister Double IPA hits bottles and draft year-round starting in April March 23, 2018
- Angel City Brewery announces Q2 beer releases incl. Barreljuice, Barreljuice, Barreljuice March 22, 2018
- Ska Mexican Logger returns on April 4 March 22, 2018
- Full Sail Citrus Maxima Pale Ale just released March 22, 2018
- Maine Brewers’ Guild to host third annual New England Craft Brew Summit March 22, 2018
- Wachusett Mass Soul IPA and Wally Junior Session IPA join year-round portfolio March 22, 2018
- Down The Road GoopMassta Session IPA can release set for Friday, March 23 March 22, 2018
- St. Bernardus Wit Ale now available in 11.2 fl. oz. cans March 22, 2018
- Idaho Craft Beer Month returns in April with new beer festival March 22, 2018
- Narragansett Fresh Catch, a new year-rounder, celebrates the American fishing tradition March 22, 2018
CategoriesBeer Beer Dinner Beer Education Beer Festival Beer Food Pairing Beer News Beer Releases Beer Styles Beer Tasting Belgian Bold City Brewery Brew Crew Craft Beer Brewery Events Food Holidays I Know Jax Imports Infographic Intuition Ale Works Jacksonville Beer Week Jax Beer Week Local Brewery Pubs Relaxing Restaurant Team Hopheads The Beer Guy Travel Uncategorized