I love a good infographic, this is a simple truth that all readers of this blog know. I mean, I even went so far as to create several of my own (https://sprbrewcrew.wordpress.com/2013/10/29/2646/ and https://sprbrewcrew.wordpress.com/2013/10/28/jacksonvilles-king-street-beer-district-infographic/). Now the creative folks at Michigan State University’s The Big Green have tossed their hat into the infographic ring as well with this thoughtful piece on beer types, glassware and tasting suggestions. I cannot say that I agree with all of the beers they suggest, but the chart is a good basic primer on expansive world of beer.
Chief Beer Guy
Buy me a beer!
Follow via Feedspot
Beer Schtuff Shop
Looking for a beer-centric, book, movie, t-shirt or coozie? Need to outfit yourself with a home brew system? Want to keep your brew cold in your own beer 'fridge? You are in luck! Visit the all new Jax Beer Guy Schtuff Page and get what you need today!
Click the link below:
Search This Blog
- Sapporo U.S.A. to acquire Stone Brewing June 27, 2022
- Miller Lite launches limited-edition can to honor female brewers June 24, 2022
- Walk The Lime June 24, 2022
- Watermelon Sea Salt hard kombucha June 21, 2022
- Disorderly TeaHouse releases variety pack June 17, 2022
- Ceria debuts new brand identity on alcohol free, THC beverages June 10, 2022
- Brooklyn Pilsner June 10, 2022
- Lolo Hops June 8, 2022
- Bud Light Rainbow aluminum bottles return June 2, 2022
- Yuengling launches limited-edition Team Red, White & Blue camo cans May 20, 2022
CategoriesBeer Beer Dinner Beer Education Beer Festival Beer Food Pairing Beer News Beer Releases Beer Styles Beer Tasting Belgian Bold City Brewery Brew Crew Craft Beer Brewery Events Food Holidays I Know Jax Imports Infographic Intuition Ale Works Jacksonville Beer Week Jax Beer Week Local Brewery Pubs Relaxing Restaurant Team Hopheads The Beer Guy Travel Uncategorized