I love a good infographic, this is a simple truth that all readers of this blog know. I mean, I even went so far as to create several of my own (https://sprbrewcrew.wordpress.com/2013/10/29/2646/ and https://sprbrewcrew.wordpress.com/2013/10/28/jacksonvilles-king-street-beer-district-infographic/). Now the creative folks at Michigan State University’s The Big Green have tossed their hat into the infographic ring as well with this thoughtful piece on beer types, glassware and tasting suggestions. I cannot say that I agree with all of the beers they suggest, but the chart is a good basic primer on expansive world of beer.
Chief Beer Guy
Buy me a beer!
Follow via Feedspot
Beer Schtuff Shop
Looking for a beer-centric, book, movie, t-shirt or coozie? Need to outfit yourself with a home brew system? Want to keep your brew cold in your own beer 'fridge? You are in luck! Visit the all new Jax Beer Guy Schtuff Page and get what you need today!
Click the link below:
Search This Blog
- Stray Forth Craft Hard Seltzer August 19, 2019
- Unibroue beer now packaged in 16-ounce cans August 15, 2019
- Budweiser announces partnership with National Women’s Soccer League August 13, 2019
- Natural Light Seltzer hits the hard seltzer market August 12, 2019
- Rockies Rosé August 9, 2019
- Harvest Reserve Deep Golden Lager July 22, 2019
- AB InBev rolls out PureDraught System July 17, 2019
- CBA releases latest Sustainability Report July 16, 2019
- 2019 State of the Beverage Industry July 15, 2019
- 2019 State of the Beverage Industry: Beer market explores more ways to drive growth July 15, 2019
CategoriesBeer Beer Dinner Beer Education Beer Festival Beer Food Pairing Beer News Beer Releases Beer Styles Beer Tasting Belgian Bold City Brewery Brew Crew Craft Beer Brewery Events Food Holidays I Know Jax Imports Infographic Intuition Ale Works Jacksonville Beer Week Jax Beer Week Local Brewery Pubs Relaxing Restaurant Team Hopheads The Beer Guy Travel Uncategorized