I love a good infographic, this is a simple truth that all readers of this blog know. I mean, I even went so far as to create several of my own (https://sprbrewcrew.wordpress.com/2013/10/29/2646/ and https://sprbrewcrew.wordpress.com/2013/10/28/jacksonvilles-king-street-beer-district-infographic/). Now the creative folks at Michigan State University’s The Big Green have tossed their hat into the infographic ring as well with this thoughtful piece on beer types, glassware and tasting suggestions. I cannot say that I agree with all of the beers they suggest, but the chart is a good basic primer on expansive world of beer.
Chief Beer Guy
Buy me a beer!
Follow via Feedspot
Beer Schtuff Shop
Looking for a beer-centric, book, movie, t-shirt or coozie? Need to outfit yourself with a home brew system? Want to keep your brew cold in your own beer 'fridge? You are in luck! Visit the all new Jax Beer Guy Schtuff Page and get what you need today!
Click the link below:
Search This Blog
- Infinitely recyclable aluminum cups to debut at Super Bowl January 21, 2020
- Urban South Brewery releases popular beers in 19.2-ounce cans January 17, 2020
- Samuel Adams Cold Snap and Mountain Berry January 14, 2020
- Heineken 0.0 released Dry January Pack January 13, 2020
- Samuel Adams reformulates Cold Snap beer January 7, 2020
- Victory wheat brew January 2, 2020
- Cannabiniers Shadow Monk December 30, 2019
- Miller64 launches Dry-ish January campaign December 23, 2019
- Heineken encourages consumers to enjoy Dry January with a cold one December 20, 2019
- Heineken USA details 2020 goals to distributors December 17, 2019
- Infographic provides guidance for non-craft beer drinkers
- Jax beer made a brief return, may be making a more permanent come back
- How to become a beer connoisseur: the basics of craft beer
- Powdered alcohol approved in U.S., is powdered beer coming soon?
- An interview with the owner of Slammin' Sam Brewery and Sam Snead, Jr.
CategoriesBeer Beer Dinner Beer Education Beer Festival Beer Food Pairing Beer News Beer Releases Beer Styles Beer Tasting Belgian Bold City Brewery Brew Crew Craft Beer Brewery Events Food Holidays I Know Jax Imports Infographic Intuition Ale Works Jacksonville Beer Week Jax Beer Week Local Brewery Pubs Relaxing Restaurant Team Hopheads The Beer Guy Travel Uncategorized