I love a good infographic, this is a simple truth that all readers of this blog know. I mean, I even went so far as to create several of my own (https://sprbrewcrew.wordpress.com/2013/10/29/2646/ and https://sprbrewcrew.wordpress.com/2013/10/28/jacksonvilles-king-street-beer-district-infographic/). Now the creative folks at Michigan State University’s The Big Green have tossed their hat into the infographic ring as well with this thoughtful piece on beer types, glassware and tasting suggestions. I cannot say that I agree with all of the beers they suggest, but the chart is a good basic primer on expansive world of beer.
Chief Beer Guy
Buy me a beer!
Follow via Feedspot
Beer Schtuff Shop
Looking for a beer-centric, book, movie, t-shirt or coozie? Need to outfit yourself with a home brew system? Want to keep your brew cold in your own beer 'fridge? You are in luck! Visit the all new Jax Beer Guy Schtuff Page and get what you need today!
Click the link below:
Search This Blog
- Victory Brewing opens new brewery, taproom November 25, 2019
- La Rubia Blonde Ale November 21, 2019
- NBWA highlights strengthening beer market at 82nd Convention November 21, 2019
- Samuel Adams releases Winter Variety Pack November 19, 2019
- Molson Coors forges new partnership with L.A. Libations November 18, 2019
- Anheuser-Busch to buy remaining shares of CBA November 14, 2019
- PRESS Premium Alcohol Seltzer meets consumers’ flavor needs November 12, 2019
- Medalla Light debuts anniversary packaging November 11, 2019
- 2019 Craft Beer Report: Local breweries thrive as craft beer experiences slowdown November 11, 2019
- Indiewave IPA November 6, 2019
CategoriesBeer Beer Dinner Beer Education Beer Festival Beer Food Pairing Beer News Beer Releases Beer Styles Beer Tasting Belgian Bold City Brewery Brew Crew Craft Beer Brewery Events Food Holidays I Know Jax Imports Infographic Intuition Ale Works Jacksonville Beer Week Jax Beer Week Local Brewery Pubs Relaxing Restaurant Team Hopheads The Beer Guy Travel Uncategorized