I love a good infographic, this is a simple truth that all readers of this blog know. I mean, I even went so far as to create several of my own (https://sprbrewcrew.wordpress.com/2013/10/29/2646/ and https://sprbrewcrew.wordpress.com/2013/10/28/jacksonvilles-king-street-beer-district-infographic/). Now the creative folks at Michigan State University’s The Big Green have tossed their hat into the infographic ring as well with this thoughtful piece on beer types, glassware and tasting suggestions. I cannot say that I agree with all of the beers they suggest, but the chart is a good basic primer on expansive world of beer.
Chief Beer Guy
Buy me a beer!
Follow via Feedspot
Beer Schtuff Shop
Looking for a beer-centric, book, movie, t-shirt or coozie? Need to outfit yourself with a home brew system? Want to keep your brew cold in your own beer 'fridge? You are in luck! Visit the all new Jax Beer Guy Schtuff Page and get what you need today!
Click the link below:
Search This Blog
- Humm Zinger Shandy May 17, 2019
- Budweiser Discovery Reserve American Red Lager May 15, 2019
- Kinda Cloudy Hard Cider May 13, 2019
- Boston Beer, Dogfish Head Brewery merge May 10, 2019
- Bud Light introduces new summer varietal April 29, 2019
- Paulaner launches new 16.9-ounce cans April 18, 2019
- Tecate launches summer drinking campaign April 12, 2019
- Ballast Point Lager April 11, 2019
- MillerCoors debuts sparkling cocktail line April 9, 2019
- Four Corners Brewing expands to Southern California April 8, 2019
CategoriesBeer Beer Dinner Beer Education Beer Festival Beer Food Pairing Beer News Beer Releases Beer Styles Beer Tasting Belgian Bold City Brewery Brew Crew Craft Beer Brewery Events Food Holidays I Know Jax Imports Infographic Intuition Ale Works Jacksonville Beer Week Jax Beer Week Local Brewery Pubs Relaxing Restaurant Team Hopheads The Beer Guy Travel Uncategorized