Publix Aprons Cooking School located in the Mandarin Publix on San Jose Blvd. has a long history of hosting exceptional beer dinner. Chef Tony Charbonnet has a knack for entertaining as well as educating at the dinners with witty banter and a knowing hand during demonstrations. He also is excellent at concocting delicious food made and paired with amazing craft beers.
On March 25, Charbonnet and his staff at Aprons will host a beer dinner featuring locally brewed Bold City Brewing company beers. THe dinner will feature four courses and five beers.
Dishes included on the menu are:
- Welcome drink — Killer Whale Cream Ale
- Kale Salad with Duke’s Brown Ale Vinaigrette paired with Duke’s Cold Nose Brown Ale
- Citrus Spice Shrimp Scampi paired with Mad Manatee IPA
- Coffee Rubbed Brisket & 1901 Roasted Red Ale Mashed Potatoes paired with 1901 Roasted Red Ale
- Spice Cake with Rhino Rye Cream Cheese Frosting paired with Archie’s Rhine Rye Pale Ale
Tickets are $40 per person and may be purchased by calling the Aprons Event Planning desk at 904.262.4187 or online at: http://ww2.publix.com/aprons/schools/Jacksonville/ClassDetailReservations.do?childId=32622