Kitchen on San Marco (KOSM), as I reported here earlier , takes both beer and food seriously. And, in what promises to be one of the first of many beer dinners, KOSM and Cigar City are teaming up to bring beer-lovers a dream night of beer and food pairings. While the food menu is still in development, the beer list is impressive.
Guests can expect to be greeted with a welcoming pint of Cigar City Cider from 6:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Dinner begins at 6:30 with six courses created by Chef Ryan built around eight-ounce pours of the following six beers:
- Lue Gim Gong Pale Ale – Fried Green Tomato Stack / Peekytoe Crab / Heirloom Tomato
- Lemongrass ginger IPA – Day Boat Grouper Crudo/ Datil Peppers / Charred Citrus/Micro Lemon Basil
- Jai Lai – Nashville “Hot” Chicken / House Pickle/ Buttermilk Cornbread
- Vanilla Maduro – Crispy Duck Breast / Baby Beets/Watermelon / Benne
- Caffe Americano – Cocoa Nib Roasted Pork Belly / Summer Farrotto / Asher Blue
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Brown Ale – Blood Sausage Waffle/ Toasted Oat Cream / Blistered Peach / Sorghum
The dinner takes place on Tuesday, June 23. A total of only 30 tickets are available for $64.20, tax inclusive. Tickets may be purchased at KOSM or by calling 904-396-2344.