There is a lot going on in the local and state beer world over the next few months. And you can expect coverage of several right here on The Jax Beer Guy blog. Events I plan on attending include:
- Feb. 4 – Underdark Day at Intuition Ale Works
- Feb. 19 – SweetWater Brewing Company’s 20th Anniversary
- Feb. 24 – Barley Mow Brewing Company and Whole Foods Jacksonville beer dinner
- Feb. 25 – Riverside Craft Beer Fest presented by the Riverside Rotary Club
- March 11 – Cigar City Brewing Hunahpu’s Day
This year I plan to use Facebook Live to bring live broadcasts from the events. Be sure to Like my Folio Weekly Pint Sized Facebook page to be sure to catch them. These broadcasts will include insider views of the events along with interviews of attendees and brewers.
Let me know what you want to see and hear about as I talk to organizers, participants and guests.
But, if you miss the live broadcast, don’t worry. You will still be able to view the videos after I post them to my YouTube page and here on the blog.