Joe Talentino, the producer and host of I Know Jax, have so much fun shooting our Happy Hour segments. Last Saturday night we talked about “lawn mower” beers. In particular, pilsners. Take a peek and see how it went.
Chief Beer Guy
Buy me a beer!
Follow via Feedspot
Join 3,338 other followers
Beer Schtuff Shop
Looking for a beer-centric, book, movie, t-shirt or coozie? Need to outfit yourself with a home brew system? Want to keep your brew cold in your own beer 'fridge? You are in luck! Visit the all new Jax Beer Guy Schtuff Page and get what you need today!
Click the link below:
Search This Blog
- The Boston Beer Co. rewarding beer drinkers named Sam Adams ― or anything close September 26, 2022
- Mixing up a profitable canned cocktail: Test for success – but not the old way September 21, 2022
- Budweiser launches limited-edition packaging for FIFA World Cup September 15, 2022
- Blake's Hard Cider unveils first imperial-style craft cider September 13, 2022
- Harpoon Dunkin’ Box O’ Beer mix pack returns for 5th season September 8, 2022
- 2022 Wholesaler of the Year: Reyes Beer Division September 8, 2022
- Spindrift launches seasonal flavor: Spiced Apple Cider September 6, 2022
- Limited-edition Bud Light NFL packaging returns September 2, 2022
- From best to better: Truly Hard Seltzer optimizes entire portfolio September 1, 2022
- Oaktoberfest August 29, 2022
CategoriesBeer Beer Dinner Beer Education Beer Festival Beer Food Pairing Beer News Beer Releases Beer Styles Beer Tasting Belgian Bold City Brewery Brew Crew Craft Beer Brewery Events Food Holidays I Know Jax Imports Infographic Intuition Ale Works Jacksonville Beer Week Jax Beer Week Local Brewery Pubs Relaxing Restaurant Team Hopheads The Beer Guy Travel Uncategorized