I love a good infographic, this is a simple truth that all readers of this blog know. I mean, I even went so far as to create several of my own (https://sprbrewcrew.wordpress.com/2013/10/29/2646/ and https://sprbrewcrew.wordpress.com/2013/10/28/jacksonvilles-king-street-beer-district-infographic/). Now the creative folks at Michigan State University’s The Big Green have tossed their hat into the infographic ring as well with this thoughtful piece on beer types, glassware and tasting suggestions. I cannot say that I agree with all of the beers they suggest, but the chart is a good basic primer on expansive world of beer.
Chief Beer Guy
Buy me a beer!
Follow via Feedspot
Beer Schtuff Shop
Looking for a beer-centric, book, movie, t-shirt or coozie? Need to outfit yourself with a home brew system? Want to keep your brew cold in your own beer 'fridge? You are in luck! Visit the all new Jax Beer Guy Schtuff Page and get what you need today!
Click the link below:
Search This Blog
- 2020 State of the Beverage Industry July 1, 2020
- Coors Light unveils second installment in Made to Chill campaign June 26, 2020
- Budweiser launches new limited-edition patriotic packaging June 23, 2020
- Newport Craft Brewing & Distilling acquires Radiant Pig Beer June 23, 2020
- Basic Hard Seltzer June 23, 2020
- Stella Artois Solstice Lager June 19, 2020
- Heineken adds a little extra to multi-pack June 12, 2020
- White Claw Hard Seltzer releases Flavor Collection No. 2 June 11, 2020
- Blake's Hard Cider expands Lite Cider line June 9, 2020
- Dogfish Head celebrates 25th Anniversary with 16-ounce can series June 5, 2020
CategoriesBeer Beer Dinner Beer Education Beer Festival Beer Food Pairing Beer News Beer Releases Beer Styles Beer Tasting Belgian Bold City Brewery Brew Crew Craft Beer Brewery Events Food Holidays I Know Jax Imports Infographic Intuition Ale Works Jacksonville Beer Week Jax Beer Week Local Brewery Pubs Relaxing Restaurant Team Hopheads The Beer Guy Travel Uncategorized